Facing Low Performance Issue In My Pc
Try Different Tips To Enhance Your Pc Performance…
- Firstly Checkout How Much Free Space Is Available In Your C Drive (In Which The OS is Installed). It Should Be Minimum 10GB Free (#vitual #memory)
- Secondly Go To Run And Type The Command %temp% and press enter. A folder will be opened with having temp files, select all and delete them.
- After Doing these steps check if the speed is enhanced not in case of not then follow the further steps
- Delete the current user account and make a new one..
install the tune up utilities and scan your system registry. it will scan, clean, repair registry and fix bugs and frees space.
again in case of no change then
use system restore point to point back your system to the specific time/date or point at which your system was working properly (system restore from my computer property)
in case of again not change or affect then refresh your os with refresh your pc option in windows 8
reset or clean install new windows/operating system thanx
1. Increase Aero Peek Speed
Go to the Start menu and type in regedit to search for it, then run it.
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Explorer and click on Advanced.
On the right panel, right-click and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value and name it DesktopLivePreviewHoverTime.
Right-click the newly created registry and select Modify. Choose Decimal and enter a Value Data of 1, which means Aero Peek will activate in 1 millisecond.
2. Increase Taskbar Preview Speed
Run Regedit.exe and navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Control Panel and click on Mouse.
On the right panel, look for MouseHoverTime and right-click to Modify it.
Select Decimal and enter a Value Data of 1, which means when you hover your cursor over a taskbar icon, it’ll take just 1 millisecond for it to show the preview.
3. Increase Context Menu Speed
Run Regedit.exe and navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Control Panel and click on Desktop.
On the right panel, look for MenuShowDelay and right-click to Modify it.
Select Decimal and enter a Value Data of 1, which means when your cursor hovers over an expandable context menu, it’ll take 1 millisecond for it expand.