Hacking Wifi using WIFITE kali-linux How??
WIFITE is An automated wireless attack tool (WEP & WPA). Wifite was designed for use with pentesting distributions of Linux, such as Kali Linux, Pentoo, BackBox; any Linux distributions with wireless drivers patched for injection. The script appears to also operate with Ubuntu 11/10, Debian 6, and Fedora 16.
Read more about WIFITE Utility Latest
While the aircrack-ng suite is a well known name in the wireless hacking , the same can’t be said about Wifite. Living in the shade of the greatness of established aircrack-ng suite, Wifite has finally made a mark in a field where aircrack-ng failed. It made wifi hacking everyone’s piece of cake. While all its features are not independent (eg. it hacks WPS using reaver), it does what it promises, and puts hacking on autopilot. I’m listing some features, before I tell you how to use wifite (which I don’t think is necessary at all, as anyone who can understand simple English instructions given by Wifite can use it on his own).
- First, fire up Kali.
- Then, open up a terminal and type wifite.
- Wait for a minute, and watch closely as the BSSIDs begin to appear.
- See if the router you wanna hack has yes in WPS Compatibility. If so, proceed to the next step.
- Hit Ctrl+C to stop wifite.
- Now type in the number of the router, say, 6 or 9, and hit enter.
- It should start cracking the router’s password by using the vulnerability in the wps compatibility of the router.
- Once its finished, the password should be displayed.