- Download and install Android SDK Tools to run ADB commands. Now select platform according to your download and install it.
- After installing open it, unchecked the other packages and check Android SDK Platform-tools and then click on install packages according to the image given below.
2. So the other requirement is USB Debugging should be enabled before your android device is locked.
(The Usb Debugging Mode Can Be Enabled From The Developer Option In Many Andriod Devices. Follow The Steps
- Open Settings> About> Software Information> More.
- Then tap “Build number” seven times to enable Developer options. …
- Go back to Settings menu and now you’ll be able to see “Developer options” there.
- Tap it and turn on USB Debugging from the menu on the next screen.
3. The process will not be helpful if you doesn’t have specific and compatible drivers for your phone. So you should be very careful While installing your device compatible drivers.
Steps To Unlock Android Pattern Lock
Step 1. Connect your locked android phone with PC/Laptop via USB.
Step 2. Open folder where you installed Android SDK Tools Users >> App Data >> Local >> Android >> Android-SDK >> Platform-Tools and then click on blank space hold shift and click right mouse button and select “open command window here”.
Step 3. It will open you command window now you have to put some commands in the command window:-
For check your device is connected or not put command:-
Now put these commands:-
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
If above commands not working put:-
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
Step 4. Once you done you have rebooted your android device. Now its all done.
After rebooting your device you will see the pattern lock disabled. So in this method USB Debugging should be enabled before locked and it is must. But If it is not enable then you cannot proceed further steps.
Tested & Verified